The Intentional Influencer:
Digital wellbeing coaching for public figures.
Bespoke psychological coaching for those in the social media spotlight to foster mental wealth, online and off.
Living in the public eye and maintaining your online presence is a new frontier of human experience. Get support to maintain mastery over your digital and overall wellbeing from a uniquely experienced psychologist.
Coaching sessions may explore any/all of the following:
- Defining boundaries between your personal and professional identities.
- Understanding the potential impacts of digital media use on your mental health and wellbeing.
- Strategies to balance your work, life and technology use to avoid burnout and to live aligned to your goals and values.
- Managing pressure, expectations and tension around your public and private life.
- Responding to disagreements, criticism, negative feedback, keyboard warriors, trolling and online abuse (including reporting cyber-abuse to the police and eSafety Office)
- Managing your energy and engagement with your online community and being responsive without feeling tethered to your devices.
- Meeting the demands of sponsors and governing bodies around integrity and transparency.
Improving media and information literacy and your responsibility to avoid disseminating misinformation.
- Exploring the cyberpsychological issues at play in digital spaces, use of CBT and ACT techniques to manage negative thought habits, comparison and self-doubt.
Jocelyn combines her psychological counselling skills with her decade of experience researching cyberpsychology to provide bespoke, confidential guidance on the demands of living in the public eye. Jocelyn is a Trusted eSafety Provider with the eSafety Office and a member of Australian Psychological Society.
Who is this for?
Suitable for anyone who is building their online identity and looking to upskill on managing potential impacts of our always-on lives: influencers (micro to mega), public figures, athletes, eSports players.
One off, 90-minute session or various packages of 5-10 sessions.
Fees: available upon request.
Face to face: in Burwood in Sydney’s inner west (covid restrictions dependent)
Online: via secure video link
Why psychologists don’t use testimonials
Have you noticed that unlike life coaches, counsellors or wellbeing therapists, Psychologists never post glowing testimonials or rosy reviews? Here is why…