EDIT: October 2020 updates
Over the last 18 months I’ve written quite a bit about our technological habits, both on my own blog and for a range of publications (as well as commenting for about 23 articles, being on TV 3 times, doing 12 radio interviews and consulting to a range of organisations!).
Here are links to all the titles in one easy to click place:
- Techno-fear is hurting kids, not their use of digital devices
- Kids’ #screentime: consider the nutritional content of online activities not just calorie intake
- Why your digital detox will probably fail (this also appeared in The New Daily)
- Could we please stop the moral panic over social media ‘addiction’? (in pop-culture site Junkee)
- Reality Bytes for opponents of digital parenting (in Huffington Post)
- Set a Digital Sunset for a good night’s sleep (in Huffington Post)
- You don’t need to quit social media, you just need to quit bullsh*t (in response to Essena O’Neill)
- My 5 favourite technology podcasts
- The Smartphone function you’re not using enough
- Want to stress less? Simplify your inbox
Oh and you can watch my TEDx talk on the quest to discover digital superfoods.