Healthful habits won’t implement themselves! Learn the 5 steps to co-create an agreement that helps you wrangle back control of devices. Beware: parents are required to sign up too!
Reset boundaries with devices, without banning them!
Learn a straightforward 5 step strategy to negotiate (not dictate) technology boundaries in your home, build better communication and get reconnected to the stuff that really matters.
Conflict over devices use and not knowing how to reset habits causes many parents huge stress as we learn to navigate healthful technology habits for the first time in human history! By embarking on this course you can take back control and re-align to your values.
Participants will learn:
– A 5 step process for creating your family tech-use agreement, including a 38-page workbook that will take you through the process!
– Principles of change management to help get collaboration and buy-in to behaviour change.
– An understanding of digital practices and trends of young people and why their online spaces are so appealing, compelling and sometimes ‘addictive’.
– Examples of ways to place healthy limits on technology (social media, app and game) use not founded simply on limiting ‘screen time’ but wholistic solutions to being intentional with online activities.
– How to align boundaries with technology to your family’s values and offline activities.
1 x 90 minute webinar +
1 x 60-min booster session (4 weeks later)+
Recording available for 30 days and 38-page workbook
Parents/carers of children aged 8-18 years
$57 + GST